GMVirtualAssistant

When you partner with GMVirtualAssistant you forget about all those tasks you cannot or do not like to perform, relying on a professional assistant to provide the solution you need.


viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog.
My name is Graciela Mendez. I’m a Virtual Assistant providing administrative support services to small business owners that benefit from bilingual virtual assistance services.
My background includes extensive experience as a bilingual executive assistant in several multinational companies. Not only have I assisted high level executives for 15 years but also was responsible for Electrical and Construction Companies and Marketing Support area is the collaborative relationship I can build with each customer. Here’s where I find that, even though I provide services such as e-mail management, updates, agenda and travel , they are different according to each customer. I provide a customized solution for each one, according to their particular needs.
If you are too busy and need to dedicate your valuable time to your core business, I will be happy to schedule a free consultation so that we can analyze together what is the best solution for your needs.Outsourcing these tasks allows you to:
  • Maximize cost-benefit relationship, paying only for the services you need.
  • Save money related to labor expenses, equipment and office space.
  • Reduce or eliminate the responsibility of having a full time employee.
  • Increase efficiency and productivity.
  • Maintain high level quality, even during peak periods of workload.
  • Perform your projects in a timely, precise andconfidential manner.
  • Release hours dedicated to administrative tasks to perform other activities that will help you grow your business.
  • Present a more professional image to customers and vendors.
  • I’m a Virtual Assistant. I partner with micro businesses by providing them with administrative support from my home office, which allows them to focus on what they love and do best. I help take your business to the next level, because by my handling the details, you can concentrate on the “big picture” of creating a successful business.


Request your free consultation, today! gmvirtualassistant@googlemail.com

I provide the following services, both in English and Spanish:

  • Administrative Services
    • Agenda: coordination and management of interviews and meetings;
    • Travel management: organization, reservation and issuance of tickets, hotel booking, car rental, etc.;
    • Mail: text processing, letter writing, translations, etc.;
    • eMail administration: general e-mail management, responses or forwarding of issues as needed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario